Everyone suffers from some kind of pain at some point in their lives. Whether it is located on your back, neck or shoulder, you need to do something about it so that it not becomes a major inconvenience. Doctors can prescribe several medications for pain, but only when it is severe. Mild pains are the most common, and while they may be labeled as mild, it does not mean they are not bothering you. That is why my advice is to try Salonpas Pain Relieving Patches.
What is Salonpas and how does it work?
Salonpas is a hot patch that is able to relieve the pain in your back, shoulder, neck, arms, and legs. It resembles a large band-aid, and while it sticks to the skin, it also contains medication such as lidocaine. Lidocaine is a mild anesthetic used locally for pain relief. It is efficient in most cases, and the pain goes away pretty fast.
It is not new that some categories of pain can be relieved transdermally. The concept has been around for decades, and the patches are not new either. However, more people are inclined to go for gels and creams. While that is not a bad idea, the medication is released all at once, and the effect, while existent, does not last long. Salonpas patches, and others like it, have a gradual effect, which in the long run is better. The point is that Salonpas works by releasing the medication transdermally (through the skin) gradually so that you can enjoy more time pain-free. It is as simple as that.
Who can benefit from Salonpas?
The short answer is that everyone who is in some degree of pain. Not too much to require medicine, and not too little to ignore it. However, the pain needs to be localized in a particular area. Otherwise, the patch cannot help you much. Here is who Salonpas is most useful to:
- People who work at their desk – no matter how many lumbar pillows you may buy, bad posture will always be a cause for lower back pain in people who work at an office. While massage and gels can help, Salonpas is way better. You can just put on the patch, and the effect will last all day long.
- People who strain their back at work – whether you work in construction or arrange heavy items on shelves, you may experience pain in your back and shoulders. Salonpas can help relieve that pain so that you can do your work pain-free.
- People who strain a muscle at the gym – workouts can sometimes be brutal, and if you care about your physical fitness so much that you hurt yourself, you will not want to give up. You will push through, but Salonpas will help you do it pain-free.
You can probably come up with other categories of people who are commonly known to suffer from pains like that. If you suffer from arthritis, you can also benefit from Salonpas. My point is that no matter what you do to get a localized pain, Salonpas can actually help you.
Salonpas – benefits
If you are suffering from any pain, you could benefit a great deal from Salonpas. Thousands of people already have, and they seem pretty content with it. I do not see why you should not. With that being said, here are the most significant benefits of Salonpas.
- Almost instant pain relief – if you have experienced pain before, and I am sure that you have, then you must be familiar with that feeling you have when the pain starts to go down. It is a fantastic feeling, and that is one of the benefits Salonpas can provide for you. It does not matter that it is your back or your shoulder, Salonpas will work just as well. All you have to do is clean the area before you apply the patch, place it, and then wait for a few minutes. You will feel relief, and you will be pain-free in just a matter of minutes.
- There is no danger of addiction – one of people’s most significant concerns when it comes to pain medication is addiction. In my opinion, it is a valid concern because the number of people who are addicted to prescription drugs is way too high. That is because pain meds are usually the first solution they think of. They do not explore other options. Salonpas is one of those options. As I mentioned somewhere above, there is only so much that Salonpas can do. It is excellent for mild pains, but severe pains should be handled by a physician.
- Salonspas is cheap as opposed to other pain relief medications – not all Salonpas patches have the same price because they come in several sizes and numbers per pack. Even so, you can get rid of your pain for a while with under $20, which is not something you can say about pain meds. Massages for pain are also very expensive, and while they do work, it can suck your pocket dry.
- It is convenient – it is easy to just apply a patch whenever you feel some pain, isn’t it? While you can take a pill whenever you want, some of them have side effects such as nausea or sleepiness. Plus, it is not like you can get a massage in the middle of your workday. But with Salonpas, all you have to do is go to the bathroom while you are at work and apply a patch on the painful area. It is incredibly convenient if you ask me.
- Salonpas patches are flexible – if you have worn patches before, then you must know that they can become undone. That is because you need to move while you wear it. While some patches will fall off as a result of moving too much, Salonpas will stay fixed in place for the entire day. That is because the material it is made of is flexible and allows mobility. That way, you can go around your business without having to worry about the patch.
Are there any side effects?
It is natural to concern yourself with side effects when it comes to medication. While Salonpas is not medicine per se, it does contain substances that can have you worry. However, what you should remember is that severe side effects are very rare. In fact, they almost never happen, and if they do, it is because the user suffered an allergic reaction as a result of not reading the list of ingredients. So, if you know to be allergic to camphor, menthol, and methyl salicylate, you should not use Salonpas at all. Other than that, here is what you may expect:
- Warmth, stinging, and a burning sensation – these are natural effects of the patch. However, you should concern yourself with those only if the condition persists, in which case you should contact your primary care physician. Otherwise, it is perfectly natural to feel them at first.
- Coughing, sneezing, and watery eyes – these side effects can occur only if you inhale the dried residue of the medication. Throat irritation may also occur. Try not to breathe around the patch when you apply it, and you should be just fine.
As you can see, there are no severe side effects to Salonpas. And even if some of them occur, the positive exceeds the negative. If your doctor prescribed Salonpas for you, it means that the good exceeds the bad and you should just watch for severe side effects.
My personal experience with Salonpas
Since I spend a lot of time on a chair at my desk, I suffer from lower back pain almost on a daily basis. Sometimes, when I work on a project and stay up to 16 hours on a chair, my back is killing me. I do have a lumbar pillow, and I do move from time to time, but it does not seem to work. I go to a massage weekly just to break the tension points, but that is not a permanent fix, and it will never be. I tried gels such as FastumGel, and I even took magnesium baths. They work pretty well, but none of them represent a permanent solution. That is why I decided to give Salonpas a try.
The patches are pretty cheap, to be honest, and a pack contains a lot of them. However, they are worth it. The first time I applied one on my back, I felt a weird burning sensation that was cold at the same time. I read about it online, and it seems that it is an effect of the menthol, which is an active ingredient of Salonpas. It is perfectly normal if you feel the same. The sensation disappeared in a little while, but if your persists, I recommend that you call your doctor. He will know what is happening and what is to be done.
One of the things that pleasantly surprised me is how the patch stays in place. The lower back is not the most stable area of your body. I twisted and turned, and the patch remained where I placed it. Plus, the area was in continuous friction with the lumbar pillow. Still nothing. In fact, if I am really honest, it was a bit painful when I took it off. It felt somewhat like waxing. The adhesive is very strong and will keep the patch in place for up to 8 hours. But at the end of the day, that is a good thing. If it fell after just a couple of hours, that would have been worse.
Now, about the main effect of the patch, I must say that I did not expect Salonpas to work so well. My back pain cannot be labeled as mild sometimes. In fact, it is pretty severe. However, Salonpas manages to take almost all of it away. If I am paying attention, I can still feel it, but it not strong enough to be aware of it when I am focused on something else. That, for me, is manna from heaven. My back pain can interrupt my day and forces me to lie down or stretch my back muscles with a few yoga moves. It is not hard to do, but if I have work to do, it is still an inconvenience.
Apart from my back, I used a Salonpas patch on my cervical area. The pain occurred from the AC in my car. It happened only once when I took a long trip, but Salonpas took it away in just a few minutes. Other than that, I have no used Salonpas on another area, but for me, it was enough to make me buy it regularly. I always praise Salonpas to people I know and hear them complain about pains in their back or joints. And I also strongly recommend it to you. If you experience any discomfort, you should try Salonpas. You will feel as if someone is taking away your pain with their hand.
Salonpas pleasantly surprised me. I thought that a simple patch cannot possibly be as good as reviewers say. Needless to say, I was wrong. I hope that I took away some of your skepticism. I know that trying something new is not always the most comfortable course of action, but when it comes to Salonpas, it is worth it. You will get rid of your pain in no time. Click here to buy on Amazon
- The Nuiances of Salon Patch for Pain
- Salon Pads for Pain Help!
- Outrageous Salonpas Patch Side Effects Tips
- Danger Signs on Salonpas Back Pain You Must Know About
- Here’s What I Know About Pain Patch Salonpas
- Salonpas for Knee Pain – the Story
- A Secret Weapon for Salonpas for Back Pain
- Valuable Strategies for Salonpas Gel Patch Review That You Can Begin to Use Immediately
- Fraud, Deceptions, and Downright Lies About Salonpas Pain Relief Exposed
- The Run Down on Salonpas Spray Exposed
- Pain Relief Patches Reviews Secrets That No One Else Knows About
- The Meaning of Salonpas Hot Patch
- The Salonpas Gel Patch Diaries
- The Forbidden Facts About Salonsip Gel Patch Revealed by an Old Pro
- What You Don’t Know About Salonpas Hot Capsicum Patch Could Be Costing to More Than You Think
- The Benefits of Pain Relief Patch Products
- The Unexpected Truth About Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch
- One of the Most Ignored Systems for Capsicum Patch
- Salonpas Gel Ideas
- The Recently Leaked Secrets to Salon Pas Uncovered
- The Basics of Salonpas Deep Relieving Gel
- The Idiot’s Guide to Salonpas Patch Explained
- Lies You’ve Been Told About Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch Review
- The Fundamentals of Pain Patch Revealed
- The Unusual Puzzle Into Salonpas Hot Uncovered
- Fraud, Deceptions, and Downright Lies About Salonpas Pain Relief Patch Reviews Exposed
- The Number One Article on Salonpas Gel Review
- One Easy Trick for Salonpas Pads Revealed
- The Pain Relief Patches Stories
- Introducing Salonpas Heat Patches
- What Salonpas Side Effects Is – and What it Is Not
- The Recently Leaked Secrets to Salon Patch Discovered
- The Basics of Salonpas Pain Patch That You Can Learn From Beginning Right Away
- A History of Salonpas Patch Review Refuted
- Top Advice on Salonpas